The School Curriculum and Standards Authority has produced a number of videos for Senior School students which provide useful advice about studying, examination preparation, school-life balance and general advice about coping with the demands of a senior secondary program. The College also has a Vimeo Channel just for Senior School students will relevant video pieces on a range of topics, including TAFE, Vocational Education and Training etc.
- How do you plan your week?
- How important is it to balance your study with sport, recreation and time with family and friends?
- What are your secrets to a good study regime?
- What do you find helpful in preparing for exams?
- Is there anything your school is doing in particular that is helping you to succeed?
- Is there anything your parents teachers say that has proved helpful?