The Baldivis Secondary College Business Plan outlines our core strategic objective, key focus areas and the associated performance indicators together with the broad range of strategies established to achieve these indicators of success.
This plan has taken into account the previous performance levels of students with the intention of further improving the educational outcomes of our students. This plan places an emphasis on our core strategic objective of raising the student achievement outcomes of our students; which is central to all work undertaken at Baldivis Secondary College. We aim to achieve this objective through a relentless focus on academic rigour and scholarly behaviour; high quality teaching, learning and leadership; curriculum differentiation and access; sustaining a culture of collaboration and cooperation; and the responsible management of College resources.
The Baldivis Secondary College Business Plan outlines our:
- Core strategic objective;
- Focus areas;
- The actions and strategies we will implement; and
- The key performance indicators we will use to measure our success.
Core Strategic Objective:
Our core strategic objective is to raise student achievement outcomes. This is central to all work undertaken at the College.
Priorities and Focus Areas
We aim to achieve our core strategic objective through a relentless focus on:
- Academic rigour and scholarly behaviour;
- High quality teaching, learning and leadership;
- Curriculum differentiation and access;
- A culture of collaboration and cooperation; and
- Responsible management of College resources