Proof of Residence

To assist the school to determine the student’s eligibility under local intake, the following documentation needs to be attached to the application for admission:

  • Proof of ownership of the property by the parent/s where the student will reside. This may be a current rates notice from the local council.
  • A copy of the rental agreement (minimum 12 months) where the family is in a rental property.


Applicants are also required to provide a minimum of 3 further pieces of evidence to confirm their residential address.   These may include:

  • Power – connection or account
  • Gas – connection or account
  • Telephone accounts
  • Contents Insurance
  • Any other official documents that may support the application as proof of residence


Cancellation of Enrolment

Parents are reminded that under the Education Act 1999, Division 2.20 “the Principal may cancel the enrolment if false or misleading information was given”.

It is a requirement that the school is informed immediately of any change of address.